kirensk

Saturday, July 23, 2005

My Company..........

Hey yaar these are my feelings when i complete the great three weeks in my office

The most beautiful place in Bangalore:

EGL A BLOCK IBM SEAT NO 58

How many hours are there in one day

48

How many days are in a week ?

14 days 14 night
How many weeks are there in a month

weeks are not counted in IBM ( especially my project)

What is your new policy adapted

My company policy....live for my company.....sleep for my company......eat for my company ......die for my company,.......

3 Comments:

  • It reminds me of the Coca-Cola Ad
    " eat cricket, sleep cricket but drink only Coca Cola "

    Have a blast dear K man !!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 AM  

  • hi ksk!
    keep up the good work man.
    vr

    By Blogger VR, at 9:34 PM  

  • Hey,
    whats new happening there ???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home